3. In Accessibility, scroll right down to the bottom of the featured list until you find Guided Access near the bottom (In the Learning Section).
6. Click on Select Guided Access Passcode (this password allows you to enter and exit iPad kiosk mode).
7. Enter a passcode (you will need to enter it a second time to confirm the code).
8. You can also opt to use TouchID or FaceID (if it is available on your iPad) to end Guided Access.
3. At this stage you are given the option to circle areas on the screen that you want to disable. These areas will then no longer respond to touch. You can circle multiple areas, should you wish.
4. You can also click “Options” in the bottom left corner. This will bring up a menu of features you can turn on, off and configure, including disabling the whole screen.
5. Once you have set Guided Access up as you wish, click “Start” in the top right corner. This commences the Guided Access (kiosk) session.
You can exit Guided Access at any time by triple-clicking the Home button (or the top/side button on the 2018 iPad Pro) and enter the Guided Access password to exit. (If you elected FaceID or TouchID, you will need to authorise exit using these methods).