Looking to deploy a tablet in your business? Checkout our range of tablet stands.
In the online world, capturing customer data and understanding customer habits is relatively simple. But when it comes to bricks and mortar, it can feel harder to ask customers to provide their information and time-consuming to enter it.
One highly effective way of solving this problem is to invite the customer to enter their own data using kiosks powered by survey software that also enables them to sign up for newsletters or customer loyalty programs.
Surveyapp is a simple tablet-based software that allows business to custom-build their own surveys to measure customer service and other performance areas of an enterprise.
The software is compatible to both iOS and Android, allowing users to quickly download the app to their device and start building surveys immediately.
Surveyapp then offers detailed reports, alerts and real-time data that ensures an organization can quickly spot trends emerging, and take action, or it can automatically assign cases to the staff member responsible.
• Choice of question types
• Smiley face based surveys
• Branding and personalization
• Ability to tailor questions to respondent’s answers
• Multi-language capability
• Intuitive interface
• Full kiosk mode
• Auto reply emails
• Fraudulent response detection
• Real-time reporting analytics
• Online, PDF and Excel reports
• Case management assignment
Described as a business reputation management company, BirdEye offers Cloud-based software dedicated to improving a businesses’ online visibility through reviews and testimonials.
The platform allows business to easily request reviews from all customers via text or email then promote them to their own sites, social pages and search engines.
• Automatically request reviews from satisfied customers via text or email
• Share reviews to a business website, social pages, search engines and relevant other sites like TripAdvisor
• Reporting and analytics of reviews and feedback
• Competitor review insight
• Survey creation
• Search engine optimization
• Lead customers who are reading reviews to bookings, appointments and business information
BirdEye does not provide pricing on its website, instead inviting business to contact them for a price depending on business type, size, location and the features required.
Reviews is software that allows businesses to capture and collect verified reviews of their products and services through targeted emails, SMS or in-house surveys. This feedback can then be easily displayed on social media and their website.
• Review request templates
• AB split testing
• Collect photos with reviews
• In-store surveys and reviews
• Display reviews on your site
• Display reviews on third party sites like Facebook and Google.
Reviews offers a 14-day free trial of their product, with monthly pricing starting at:
Customer Thermometer offers business the opportunity to easily seek feedback from clients or employees within the correspondence they already send or via quick kiosk surveys.
The software allows one-click surveys to be incorporated into emails, ticketing, invoicing, or sent out in a blast. Customers then respond using a choice of pre-set icons to indicate their satisfaction level and can leave comments if they choose.
Importantly, businesses can track who said what rather than dealing with anonymous data while unhappy feedback can be directed straight to the relevant manager who can then deal with the issue in real time.
• Easy and customised survey creation
• Email and CRM integration
• Kiosk surveys
• One-click customer responses
• Immediate feedback logging
• Extensive reporting and analytics
Customer Thermometer offers a free trial of 10 surveys then the pricing depends on the number of surveys issued to customers or staff per month.
The pricing tiers are as follows:
• Runner - 50 credits for US$29 per month
• Jumper – 200 credits for US$49 per month
• Flyer – 500 credits for US$99 per month
• Mach1 – 1000 credits for US$159 per month
• Enterprise – pricing on request
Used by retailers, the service industry, and enterprise alike, SurveyMonkey allows business to design and create bespoke surveys and send them out on the channel of their choosing.
Surveys can be used to:
• Gauge customer satisfaction
• Understand employee sentiment
• Gain feedback on event experiences
• Conduct market research
• Take opinion polls
• Test concepts
• Offer HR surveys
• And more
• Survey templates
• Conduct surveys on a variety of platforms or via email and text
• Offer kiosk surveys
• Collate data, view it with charts and graphs, then download it to other software
• Survey customization
SurveyMonkey offers different pricing schedules for individuals and teams. Individual plans range from $0 to US$99 per month, billed annually, while team plans range from $25 to $75 and higher per user, per month, billed annually.
Used by over 180,000 businesses and individuals globally, QuickTapSurvey allows users to create intuitive surveys and quickly capture critical data on Android and iOS mobile devices, via mobile forms or online.
These surveys can be used to measure customer experience, undertake research, complete audits and inspections, capture leads, or as a simple waiver. They work both online and offline and require minimal technical expertise.
That sees QuickTapSurvey deployed in venues like retail, restaurants, hospitality, trade shows, medical facilities and for workers in the field to capture feedback and data about experiences, products, and events.
• Simple setup
• Choice of templates and questions
• Customised branding available
• Kiosk mode
• Offline availability and data capture
• Mobile forms feature
• Unlimited data capture
• Android and iOS compatible
• Data and contact integrations with software like MailChimp, SalesForce, Infusionsoft
• API access
QuickTapSurvey offers three plans, each with different pricing and features available.